Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Peanut Butter Cookies


Oh my... how things have changed since I had last posted! A very long health journey, one of which is still a story still being written, but one detail in  that story is that it has left me with food sensitivities. Because of that I have had to become creative if I wanted to ever eat anything other than a "protein" and vegetable at any meal or ever think of having a dessert. These cookies were born out of that latter desire. I hope that if you have dietary needs, that you will try these and they will bring a bit of joy and variety to your "feels like I eat the same thing everyday" menu. And they're quick and simple!
These are Gluten Free. Dairy Free. Sugar Free. 
KETO and THM approved

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Ingredients:
1/2 cup of unsweetened natural peanut butter
1 egg
1/4 cup of ground flax, collagen, almond flour or cashew flour. Any work just fine
1/4 cup Pyure stevia blend
1/4 tsp baking soda
dash of salt

Simply mix all of the ingredients into a bowl. I use a small ice cream scoop and scoop them onto my cookie sheet. Then I press each one with three of my fingers to give them that peanut butter cookie look. 



Sprinkle them with a bit more of the stevia blend and bake for 10 minutes. They shouldn't feel very firm just set. Allow to cool... or not. ENJOY! 




Don't be afraid to add some sugar free chocolate chips! 


This is the sweetener yhat I use. Available on Amazon or at Walmart. It's organic and non gmo. I have found it to have the best flavor for replacing sugar. 


This is the collagen that I use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment